March 2018 Adult Jeopardy Online Test Questions

Looking to remember the questions to the March 2018 Adult Jeopardy online tests? Videos and correct answers will be posted shortly after each test!

Remember to sign up at at least two hours before the test’s start time!

Looking for some last-minute prep? Check out the questions to the May 2017 tests.

This is a fan website with no affiliation with the show’s production staff. My best suggestion to you would be to go to and follow their troubleshooting instructions. If you had issues, please contact the show; posting on this site will not lead to a solution to your technical difficulties.

Video links (As always, thanks to Susan Herder for the videos. She does an excellent service to the community in providing these videos to re-create test conditions for the future):

Tuesday, March 6, 8 PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific):

Wednesday, March 7, 9 PM Eastern (6 PM Pacific):

Thursday, March 8, 11 PM Eastern (8 PM Pacific):

Good luck on the Jeopardy online test!

There’s always something new coming into The Jeopardy! Fan Online Store, including something perfect for Philadelphia football fans! Here are our top-selling items!

Answers section:

45 poppies
46 Socrates
47 diabetes
48 Touche
49 Big Little Lies
50 James Baldwin

Become a Supporter now! Make a donation to the site on Patreon!

40 Comments on "March 2018 Adult Jeopardy Online Test Questions"

1. Hi,

Your link to Patreon is broken. You have https// instead of https://

2. (Edit: Answers are now in the main post.)

3. Thanks for the answers. I got 32 right, best I’ve ever done. Still won’t get a call.

4. 42/50. Call me guys.

5. Miss Universe | March 6, 2018 at 9:08 pm | Reply

I took it for first time tonight and got 35. Does anybody know what the call back cutoff is, if any?

6. Am I mistaken or did the question for #10 say the person resigned? In that case, the answer is Hope Hicks.

7. I thought that was hard as heck. 38 for me.

8. Jeremy D. Blank | March 6, 2018 at 9:25 pm | Reply

I got 38. Missed 17-20 inclusive and couldn’t remember the Coelho book’s name even though I read it about 6 years ago.

9. 38 for me as well! Seems to be a popular score. Well…will wait and see.

10. Christopher Denault | March 6, 2018 at 11:35 pm | Reply

Around 37 or 38 for me… definitely a tougher set of questions than when I passed it three years ago. I think I had 42 or 43 back then.

11. OMG. I, too, had 37 or 38 right. What is the passing score? I have read 35 and I have read 40 and I have read there isn’t a set passing score.

12. I can’t believe I got the physics question wrong. I answered velocity instead of the speed of light. I also messed up the baseball question. I wrote dodgers rather than giants. I wish I followed baseball as I follow football, but baseball is soooo boring.

13. Lanny Gilbert | March 7, 2018 at 9:49 am | Reply

41 for me. Just blanked on a couple. Channel Islands was a Final just a few days ago :o(

• They also had a question about the defenders which was an answer to a question on the show 30 minutes before the start of the test. They could have asked about soooo many other tv shows but why the defenders of which I have never heard.

14. Scott William | March 7, 2018 at 1:22 pm | Reply

I have a question. I had a medical emergency earlier this week, and was too ill to register, or play yesterday’s online test. I am now recovered enough to play, and have just registered. Without looking at the answers, I played yesterday’s test via Youtube and typed my answers into Notepad++. I got a 40/50. If I do at least as well in the real test tonight (40 or better), do I have as good of a chance as someone who didn’t skip last night’s quiz?

• Yes. The show does not care which test you took (so long as your score is a passing one.)

• Scott William | March 7, 2018 at 1:31 pm | Reply

Thank you Andy. In re-reading the FAQ more carefully, I now see that it seems clear that they want each person to take ONE test in the multi-day event, but there is no indication that taking the test on multiple days is either recommended or allowed. I appreciate your quick and helpful response.

• Do you consider the Tuesday test on the difficult side or average? The reason I ask is I am hoping my 37 is good enough to qualify as I’ve read that difficulty level of exam is taken into account by the show.

In other words a 37 might qualify if the test is hard but 37 may not qualify if the test is average or easier. Thanks for any reply.

• I’d say that there’s no use worrying at this point about it. If you get an audition, awesome! If not, try again next time.

• Scott William | March 7, 2018 at 10:39 pm |

Update: I took the test tonight and fell short. 29/50. My “medical emergency” is that I’m suffering from a kidney stone that’s still inside me. Even though I’m doing somewhat better, I’m NOT my normal self. I am hoping that next time the test is offered, I’ll be more ready. This just wasn’t my week.

15. I took Tuesday’s test and looked at Wednesday’s test. I think Tuesday’s test was more difficult. Agree or Disagree?

• I think it depends on the individual. I saw a lot of people thinking that Wednesday’s was tougher.

• Scott William | March 8, 2018 at 4:25 pm | Reply

My official test was on Wednesday, where I did not do particularly well, only 29/50. I did far better (40/50) on the Tuesday test. Yes, I did think Tuesday was easier. That said, I “played” Tuesday via Youtube, so it’s not really a fair comparison.

• David Nelson | March 9, 2018 at 11:19 am | Reply

I’m totally the opposite. I got 38 on Tuesday and 45 on Wednesday. Such are the vicissitudes of trivia….

• Hard to say in a trivia test what is harder, it all depends on the individual. My brother wrote officially on Wednesday and did the worst he’s ever done with a 30. I took it unofficially and got a 36. I wrote officially last night and got a 36 again (with some major blanking moments). He wrote unofficially and got a 39. There were only 4 that neither of us got last night oddly enough.

16. Terry Cummings | March 9, 2018 at 12:25 pm | Reply

I know I would have been in trouble on the show if I were unfamiliar with the selected categories. However, I don’t believe that the online tests this year were balanced. On 3/6, the night I tested, I got less than 15 correct answers. On 3/7 I answered 25 questions correctly. I just took the 3/8 test, and I got 31 answers correct. By the results given by the others commenting, I wouldn’t have been a qualifier anyhow. Still I would have been less embarrassed if I tested on 3/8. Oh well!

17. I took the test on Tuesday and looked at the other two tests on YouTube. I can tell you that Thursday’s test was much, much easier than Tuesday’s test.

The reason I took the test the first night is because I noticed in 2017 and another year that the final night’s tests were the hardest. It turned out this year that the final test was the easiest. I hope the cutoffs are based on a curve meaning a 37 on Tuesday may get an audition, while getting a 37 on Thursday may not get an audition.

One tough question on Thursday was the tv question. I had no idea that Oscar actresses, Witherspoon and Kidman, are starring in a tv show. Times have really changed.

• I can’t speak to the grading practices of the show, but I suspect that they may bell curve an especially difficult test, but not an easy one. Assuming they do so at all.

• My friend took the Wednesday test and wrote “Tolouse Laut”. Do you think he gets credit for that one or no? I know spelling is not supposed to really count, but what about 2 or 3 missing letters at the end?

• I’ve always heard that the people marking the contestant tests are generally lenient, and they say that partial answers are generally considered. So I’d say he’s probably getting that one.

• One more question. On Tuesdays test the answer to no 3 was Neuron but i wrote dendrites. Do you consider dendrites acceptable and perhaps I should email the show?

• You’re probably getting credit. I definitely wouldn’t email the show over it, lest you get a reputation of being “that guy”.

18. The way I read the process, passing the test does not guarantee getting invited to an audition.
    From the FAQ, “First, you must take and pass the online test. If you pass the test and meet the minimum eligibility requirements, you will be placed into a random selection process for an invitation to an audition.”
    Thus you could get a 50 on the online test and NOT be invited, while someone who scraped by with a 35 (or whatever the passing score was) does get invited.
    They have no way of knowing who has Ken Jennings standing behind them whispering answers during the online test, so it makes sense to pull from all who meet the minimum score.They can test your true ability when you do a proctored test at the audition.