It’s Monday, February 25, 2019, which means it’s Day 4 of the Jeopardy All-Star Games! (Season 35, Episode 121).
Today is going to be the Jeopardy! Round of Match #2 of the tournament. Tomorrow will see Double Jeopardy! and Final Jeopardy! (So, there is no Final Jeopardy! today!)
Once the show airs, you’ll be able to find point totals for all players for the All-Stars Fantasy League for the Lindblad Expeditions sweepstakes!
|Team Ken, consisting of Ken Jennings (C), Matt Jackson (L), and Monica Thieu (R)
|Team Austin, consisting of Austin Rogers (C), Roger Craig (L), and Leonard Cooper (R)
|Team Julia, consisting of Julia Collins (C), Ben Ingram (L), and Seth Wilson (R)
Are you going on the show and looking for information about how to bet in Final Jeopardy? Check out my new Betting Strategy 101 page!
(Content continues below)
There’s always something new coming into The Jeopardy! Fan Online Store, including something perfect for Boston baseball fans! Here are our top-selling items!
Looking to find out who won Jeopardy! today? Tonight’s results are below!
Scores after the Jeopardy! Round:
Team Ken (Ken) $9,800
Team Julia (Ben) $5,600
Team Austin (Austin) $2,800
Fantasy point accumulation (Unofficial):
Larissa Kelly 24
Alex Jacob 24
David Madden 18
Brad Rutter 17
Colby Burnett 16
Ken Jennings 13
Alan Lin 12
Ben Ingram 11
Buzzy Cohen 10
Jennifer Giles 8
Pam Mueller 7
Austin Rogers 6
Opening break taken after: 15 clues
Daily Double locations:
1) GREAT NICKNAMES $1000 (8th pick)
Ken 4000 +4000 (Ben 800 Austin -600)
Overall Daily Double Efficiency for this game: 100 (so far)
Game Stats (so far):
Ken $6,800 Coryat, 13 correct, 2 incorrect, 44.83% in first on buzzer, 1/1 on rebound attempts
Ben $5,600 Coryat, 11 correct, 0 incorrect, 31.03% in first on buzzer, 2/2 on rebound attempts
Austin $2,800 Coryat, 6 correct, 2 incorrect, 24.14% in first on buzzer, 1/1 on rebound attempts
Combined Coryat Score: $15,200
Lach Trash: $0 (on 0 Triple Stumpers)
Coryat lost to incorrect responses (less double-correct responses): $2,800
Ken Jennings, stats to date:
2892 correct, 293 incorrect
106/132 on rebound attempts
59.25% in first on buzzer (2799/4724)
141/171 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $445,799)
54/83 in Final Jeopardy
Average Coryat: $26,560
(These statistics do not include Watson)
Ben Ingram, stats to date:
295 correct, 22 incorrect
24/24 on rebound attempts
34.13% in first on buzzer (256/750)
18/24 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $29,300)
12/13 in Final Jeopardy
Average Coryat: $16,557
Austin Rogers, stats to date:
407 correct, 56 incorrect
29/30 on rebound attempts
39.25% in first on buzzer (385/981)
24/31 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $105,700)
14/17 in Final Jeopardy
Average Coryat: $15,989
- Jeopardy.com got its New York Times Clues of the Day mixed up. Clue of the day last Wednesday matched RANKS & TITLES $800 on today’s game, whereas today’s Clue of the Day matched the Daily Double that Brad Rutter played last Wednesday (NOTORIOUS $400).
- Austin is 14-for-17 lifetime in Final Jeopardy. To have him not playing a Final Jeopardy feels like a poor lineup decision — especially considering Roger is only 8-for-15 lifetime. We’ll see if it works out, but if this first round is any indication, things are going to be much easier for Ken.
- I was very impressed with how Ben played that round; his 0 incorrect responses (and 2 rebounds) have put Team Julia in a very good position.
- Things should be very interesting tomorrow with Matt vs. Roger on Double Jeopardy (though Team Julia did not release their lineup for tomorrow on today’s broadcast, or on Jeopardy.com.)
Contestant photo credit: jeopardy.com
When commenting, please note that all comments on The Jeopardy! Fan must be in compliance with the Site Comment Policy.
If you are going to quote any statistics from this page or this website, attribution is required.